Spend Your Summer with Shine!
Shine’s Summer in the City
Shine’s Summer in the Hamptons
Fun and enrichment out of the city. You asked… and we listened!
- workshops and classes
- private music classes (beginning for children aged 4 months)
- birthday parties and events
- Little Luminaries (summer extension)
- private group classes with Shine founder, Aaron Goldschmidt (limited availability)
- summer camp
- adult crafting events
Hamptons Summer Camp 2018
Fridays @ iconic East End locations*
From Monday, July 2 to Friday, August 31, join founder & director Aaron Goldschmidt and Shine’s Hamptons’ staff (all educators or certified teachers!) as they run the fifth year of their innovative creative arts camp celebrating all things Hamptons! Camp day activities include:
- outdoor science and exploration
- summer art and nature projects
- physical arts, sports, and yoga
- music and movement
- Super Soccer Stars
- weekly visits and private instruction at the South Fork Natural History Museum and Nature Center
Hamptons Summer Camp for 2s
In their own small “mini-camp” led by a certified ECE staff and overseen by founder & director Aaron Goldschmidt, children ages 2-3.5 can have a gentle morning at camp that will include art, music and movement, nature exploration, free-play, snack, and more. It’s the perfect transition into our full camp experience.
July 3 – August 30, 2018
Shine in conjunction with Hampton Racquet announces…
Creative Arts + Tennis Afternoon Camp
- Created specifically for the summer season, this new partnership program combines the worlds of sports and arts and is filled with fun and learning for ages 4 to 12.
- Under the care and guidance of master children’s coach John Graham, classes are both instructive and more importantly- fun! John’s love of tennis and transmitting that love is at the core of the program. Classes stress the joy of learning as well as create a supportive atmosphere conducive to the world of competitive play. Campers are grouped by age and level of play and rackets are included.
- Designed and led by Shine and inspired by our summer camp, the creative arts program uses the inspiration of the East End to expose campers to a variety of themes. From the flora and fauna to the abundance of art, architecture, and history, each week will have a different focus and incorporate an array of mediums as well as the opportunity to engage in constructive arts, science and nature exploration, games, and books.