Fun and enrichment out of the city.
You asked… and we listened!
Shine’s custom programming is now available in the Hamptons on weekends, school vacations, and all summer long! Whether it’s a one-time holiday workshop, a Saturday art class, a seasonal get together with friends, or a birthday party or event, we will come to you and do it all.
Contact us for more information.
Shine with Us in the Hamptons this Summer!
Hamptons Summer Camp 2018
Mon/ Wed @ Children’s Museum of the East End
Tuesdays @LongHouse Reserve
Thursdays @ Bridge Gardens
Fridays @ iconic East End locations*
- outdoor science and exploration
- summer art and nature projects
- physical arts, sports, and yoga
- music and movement
- Super Soccer Stars
- Chess at Three
- weekly visits and private instruction at the South Fork Natural History Museum and Nature Center
Shine’s Summer Camp for 2s
In their own small “mini-camp” led by a certified ECE staff and overseen by founder & director Aaron Goldschmidt, children ages 2-3.5 can have a gentle morning at camp that will include art, music and movement, nature exploration, free-play, snack, and more. It’s the perfect transition into our full camp experience.
July 3 – August 30, 2018
Shine’s Summer in the Hamptons
This summer, Shine’s custom programming will be available in the Hamptons! Whether it’s a Saturday art class, a birthday party, a one-time workshop, or a weekly summer class, we’ll come to you and do it all! Summer offerings include:
- workshops and classes
- private music classes (beginning for children aged 4 months)
- birthday parties and events
- Little Luminaries (summer extension)
- private group classes with Shine found, Aaron Goldschmidt (limited availability)
- summer camp
- adult crafting events
Shine in conjunction with Hampton Racquet announces…
Creative Arts + Tennis Afternoon Camp
- Created specifically for the summer season, this new partnership program combines the worlds of sports and arts and is filled with fun and learning for ages 4 to 12.
- Under the care and guidance of master children’s coach John Graham, classes are both instructive and more importantly- fun! John’s love of tennis and transmitting that love is at the core of the program. Classes stress the joy of learning as well as create a supportive atmosphere conducive to the world of competitive play. Campers are grouped by age and level of play and rackets are included.
- Designed and led by Shine and inspired by our summer camp, the creative arts program uses the inspiration of the East End to expose campers to a variety of themes. From flora and fauna, to the abundance of art, architecture, and history, each week will have a different focus and incorporate an array of mediums as well as the opportunity to engage in constructive arts, science and nature exploration, games, and books.
Summer Camp Testimonials:
“My 7 year old and 5 year old went to Shine in the summer of 2014. From the enthusiastic good morning to the happy good byes, camp was a very sweet and magical place for them. I particularly loved having two siblings together at the same camp. My children were very happy with the crafts, outdoor time, and most importantly the gardening they did all summer. Since the group size was intimate, by the end of our month… my two were very sad to leave both their teachers and new friends. Shine is a wonderful camp that speaks outside of the common NYC camps. It is thoughtful and caters to each individual child while maintaining the complexity of the group as a whole. My children both asked me well into the winter if they could return to Shine this coming summer. I wholeheartedly endorse this camp as a wonderful environment for children.”
– Anita Lahey, mom to Declan & Angali
“Aaron’s Shine summer camp is full of fun and perfect for our little girl. She is one of the youngest in her group and was very well taken care of. Our girl left the camp with long standing friendship and fond memories. The staff is warm, experienced and flexible and the program well thought out. It’s a perfect balance between indoor and outdoor activities. We highly recommend this and will be returning in summer 2015.”
– Peggy Tseung, mom to Lara